Sell for free

you can feature your wedding dresses for rent or for sale for free on this blog. Click Here to start

Saturday 23 April 2016

10 MUST SEE TRADITIONAL CAKES




Personally, I have a special place in my heart for cakes and whenever I go to a wedding occasion, after the bride, the next thing I want to set my eyes on is the cake

The cake in traditional weddings is unique because it expresses the couples themes and probably shows their level of intimacy. From the wine pour, talking drum, calabash, pots, box of jewelries and wrappers to the wonderful display of rich colours and culture tells a unique story and this makes me want to  just start eating them now…

If you want to be inspired for your traditional wedding cake, you’ve sure come to the right place..so stay connected and be inspired  by these 10 to-die-for cakes!!! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

add your comments about this dress